Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Anthropologie shares Coco+Kelley


The Anthropologie store (University District) hosted a "Holiday evening" with Ms. Cassandra Lavalle, editor behind Coco+Kelley (designer/blogger), who shared that she was the set designer at this Anthropologie store as well.

It was a quick meet/greet and she shared some cute ideas for table top decorating and mixing & matching.

I'm such a huge fan of Anthropologie anyways, so it was just another fun excuse to go take some pictures, get some new ideas and well... I ended up buying some cute little plates to add some color to my Pottery Barn white plates - pictures to follow later!

Just being around the activities and getting a chance to take pictures made this day even more special - heavy rain or not. 

Cassandra was such a delight to meet and Traci Schlosser, the Personal Shopper (lovely lady in the red top with grey jacket) also helped me make my little purchase and get excited about wanting to host my next event - also goes with the 'theme' idea I have for this years holidays and well, maybe mom's 79th birthday!  11-11-11 (wow)
I have to admit, I don't think I've ever bought a clothing item from Anthropologie (ha ha) - its been books, home decor and more.

Hope everyone gets some good ideas and check your local Anthropologie (Facebook) as well for more upcoming events.  The one for the University store is on December 1st, but it will be more fashion focused.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment