Sunday, November 06, 2011

Gorgeous Fall Saturday in Seattle

I HAD to get outside, although briskly cold, how could you NOT love this type of Seattle day?  At I headed down toward Lake City, I veered off when I saw this view - note the fence...
So I found a park so I could really enjoy the shots and the amazing mountain top views. 

This cute little 'couple' shared the food...


I then had drove to Fremont, where I got the nicest compliment while crossing the street - "your whole outfit is so Chic"... totally made my day even nicer!

So I happened on one of the wine stores, as they were having a tasting, so I thought I'd try some.  Of course, local winery.


I then headed into cute little Essenca - I love the decor of the store and their presentations.  My style, antiques mixed with modern/contemporary style.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment